Yarn Thread Doll


I'm mad about Dolls. Most of my friends present a Doll or Handmade Gifts to me. You will not believe me i have bunch of keychains in my stash.

Dolls from keychain to Stuffed Toy (Even if someone dolled up - Haha) are my favourites. I'm one of the greatest fan of Tilly and Barbie Doll!! Despicable ME: Agnes tops in the hit list (Madly wanted to get one).

This tutorial is Doll from recyclable bottle. I was inspired by Arthouse Bottle Dolls, So i thought of making one :) 

Bottle Doll made from yarn


Ingredients : 


1. Empty Glass Bottle 
2. Color A4 sheets 
3. Yarn - 4 or 5 different colors 
4. Pipe Cleaners
5, Googly Eyes
6. Fevicol, Scissors and Sketches
7. Old Wooden Spoon  




Yarn, Wooden Spoon and Bottle
Scissors, Markers & Others





1. I have taken sauce bottle and covered it with A4 sheet. Make sure to use similar color to that of colors in the yarn thread.


Cover bottle with paper and wrap yarn

2. Apply glue on top of the paper and wrap around with yarn till the mouth of the bottle. 

Covered with yarn thread


3. Stick the Googley eyes in the wooden spoon, draw nose and mouth.                                                                                                                                                     
4. Place the Pipe Cleaner as Ears or Horns.    
                                                                                                        
5. Make some hair using colour paper strips. 

6. Place the wooden spoon into the mouth of bottle. 


A beautiful home decor



I bought Googly eyes, Pipe Cleaners, Yarn Thread from Santhosh Super Market, Anna Nagar

Thanks for stopping by!!


Comments